Minsk, Minsk
1.5K views

Our house was on a very quiet street, which was ideal for us when the children were young.But when it came to selling it our Estate Agent seemed not to know how to deal with it – he couldn’t attract buyers to the spot.

And the sign we had at the front door didn’t do any good, no one could see it.

Spending time, money and nerves we decided to try FSBO. After searching the web we chose Fizber.com, site was very easy and they had all the tips any seller needed. And the main one for us was to put sign boards indicating the way to the house.

It seemed so easy, and together with a great service we got our buyer found us in 2.5 months.

Had an Experience with Fizber?

Comments

2 1/2 months seems like a very long time.Are you sure you got market value?

Were you comfortable letting strangers in your house?I would never sell my hime without a realtor.

Zionsville, Indiana, United States #968869

They are terrible!!!!BEWARE!!

They listed our house on multiple sites with the wrong information and WOULD NOT take it off or change it.

And they do not let you change it yourself.They are not what they seem, they are scammers!!!!!!!!

Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more